Mitsubishi Electric Lossnay VL-50S2-E Heat recovery unit (without remote control)
A ventilation device with a heat recovery - heat recovery unit. Quick to install, quiet operation, high energy efficiency. Helps to effectively prevent problems caused by poor ventilation - damp, mold, mildew, poor well-being and lack of productivity. Designed for use in homes, apartments, small workplaces and educational establishments.
What does a heat recovery unit solve?
In rooms with inadequate ventilation, various problems arise:
- Moisture builds up, condensation forms on windows;
- Mold and mildew build up from persistent moisture;
- Mold and mildew cause allergies;
- Elevated CO2 levels impair well-being and reduce productivity;
- Moisture damages the building and its contents, electrical appliances;
Mitsubishi Electric Lossnay VL-50S2-E:
- Provides air exchange in the room by removing excess humidity, supplying fresh air and removing "exhaled" air without opening windows and ventilating the room unnecessarily;
- A heat recovery unit heats or cools incoming air from outside using the air in the room. This makes efficient use of existing resources;
- By ventilating, the air is purified of its micro-particles, dust and microbes. Incoming air from outside is also purified;
- The result is improved indoor air quality and the health, well-being and productivity of the occupants;
- The conditions for the growth and development of mildew and mold are prevented.
Where to use this device?
The Mitsubishi Electric Lossnay VL-50S2-E heat recovery unit fits perfectly into all types of buildings and rooms:
- In houses;
- In work spaces (offices, studios, cabinets);
- Educational premises;
- Small conference rooms without ventilation.
It is particularly suitable for buildings with high radon concentrations.
Features of Mitsubishi Electric Lossnay VL-50S2
- Low power consumption;
- Easy and quick to install without repairs;
- Energy efficient - reduce heat loss and you will save up to 86% energy;
- Specially developed universal design to fit into different interiors;
- Vertical and horizontal placement options;
- Very quiet operation;
- Can also work with other ventilation systems;
- Low cost compared to conventional ventilation installation;
- Uses the unique and patented Lossnay technology that Mitsubishi Electric has been developing since 1971.
Installation of the heat recovery unit
To install the device, a single small diameter hole must be drilled in the wall into which a connecting pipe is inserted to connect the unit to the outside of the building. The unit is fixed to the wall inside the building (e.g. in a room). The installation takes about 1-2 hours in total.
You may also likeView all
Heat recovery unit Prana-150 PREMIUM PLUS
RekuperatorsRegular price €677,60 EURRegular priceUnit price per
Aranet4 PRO indoor air quality sensor
Iekštelpu gaisa kvalitāte: gaisa temperatūra, relatīvais mitrums, atmosfēras spiediena sensors.Regular price €289,99 EURRegular priceUnit price perSold out
Heat recovery unit Climtec RD-125 Standard
RekuperatorsRegular price €494,00 EURRegular priceUnit price per
Zehnder ComfoSpot 50 (without mounting shell)
RekuperatorsRegular price €1.017,37 EURRegular priceUnit price per
Mitsubishi Electric Lossnay VL-50R2-E Heat recovery unit (with remote control)
RekuperatorsRegular price €520,41 EURRegular priceUnit price per
Heat recovery unit Prana-150 PREMIUM
RekuperatorsRegular price €659,45 EURRegular priceUnit price per
Heat recovery unit Prana-200G PREMIUM
RekuperatorsRegular price €695,75 EURRegular priceUnit price per
Heat recovery unit Prana-200G PREMIUM PLUS
RekuperatorsRegular price €738,10 EURRegular priceUnit price per
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.